Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Best new music...

You tell me, but I don't think its just my opinion when I say "Music makes everything better."

It can change your mood, focus your thoughts, help you relax, or get you through grueling exercise.

So how do you know who to listen to?  I'm so glad you asked - just let me be your guide!

We'll start with a relatively new worship project - alright lets go with two of them.  They are both from North Point Community Church and if you only purchase the title tracks, you'll have two new favorites.

Some are familiar, but some are new and you are absolutely going to be blown away.  Many of these will be used on the weekends at Emmanuel Church, and this will get you ready to worship before you get here on the weekend.

C'mon - go get 'em - you'll be glad you did, I promise.  Buy them for your kids - its an investment in their soul.

Here & Now can be downloaded here from iTunes

No One Higher can be downloaded here from iTunes

Tell everybody you know, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment